Try a Latin woman. There is a wonderful website for those men out there that can't seem to get an american women to give them the time of day. Its Latin-wife.com! Here are a few quotes from the site.

"American men make the best husbands in the world. And nowhere is there a stronger or more favorable impression of us than among Latin women. Latinas are the fastest-growing minority in the U.S. and those Latin women have spread the word back home to their family and friends: American men make great husbands. No other culture treats their wives as well as we do. This very real perception places you in high demand. You have earned that reputation. Now experience your reward, an exotic Latin wife."

"It is common knowledge that Latin American women are faithful, loyal, and devoted wives. There is a reason why Colombia has the lowest divorce rate in the world. Their world revolves around the family. Colombian women stay with their first family until marriage and then the tradition continues with their new family. They have been raised to complement, nurture and respect their men."

"Physically they are feminine in the most favorable way. They are significantly more slender than the majority of American women and have a sexy, alluring confidence that beckons attention. When Colombian women recognize a man of good character they become quickly attached and supportive."

"Unscrupulous business practices in South America are unfortunately very real, yet the Latin beauty for you to discover is real as well. From this recognition came our determination to deliver a legitimate South American marriage agency with honest opportunities. "

So if you are tired of those snotty less slender American women give a Latin woman a try!

5 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

If only I was a lesbian! That website made me want a Latin wife!

Rae said...

Too bad you got married so young, just think you could have a Columbian wife by now!

Lonna said...

I should have been born columbian! At least then I'd have a desireable figure!

Garrett said...

I was just about to apply for a younger wife, but I remembered a history lesson from grade school. Tribes of native americans and native south americans just don't get along. I don't think Amy would like my "new" wife as much as I would. We'll have to keep working on her selfishness in our counseling sessions. I'm not giving up yet. I can't wait for my super jealous, grudge holding, mustache growing South American girl!

Bryan said...

Lisa-If only....

Grandma-I told Natalie the same thing. She didn't respond with words.

Mom-And you would be able to salsa!

Garrett-I sorry you are in this situation with rival wives. That's why I keep mine in different cities. Try it, it works quite well.
p.s. The new waxes they have make those mustaches almost seem like they were never there. Until 6-7 hours later.