I recently saw this video. Some of the finest acting I've seen. Take a look.



Just because these women are not bleach blond with fake boobs and wear a size zero does not mean they don't belong in Hollywood. These women are great actors! I don't know about you but I would have much rather seen these two play the leads in 'Bride Wars' over those worthless actors that were in it. I could see either of these women winning the oscar for best actress instead of people like Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Grace Kelly, Katharine Hepburn and Gwyneth Paltrow. Oh, wait. Not Gwyneth, she's so good. But the rest can take a hike.

I fear we may never see these two in a Hollywood movie. Just because they don't sell magazines. It's a shame.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best acting ever!! I can't believe how awkward and dramatized it was. it brought tears to my eyes.