absolutely right. What the court said was that it understands the Constitution. I'm amazed at all the outrage directed at the court. Do people not understand the way democracy works? This is how the United States works. Don't like the outcome? I'm sure Californians will have the opportunity to vote to repeal Prop 8 in the near future. And if the vote passes? So be it. That's how voting works. I'm all for the people voting. But the thing that bothers me with this whole thing has always been the demonizing of those with a different view. I'm not going to get upset with the gay right effort to raise money and spread their opinion about their side. But those that supported prop 8 are continued to be portrayed as mindless stooges by those that disagree with them. It's wrong and totally hypocritical.

Oh well, what am I going to do about it? Nothing. That's what.

On to other news.....

"A Man accused of murdering his de facto wife told a court she verbally abused him, controlled their finances and would not let him use their home toilet."
When I read this it made me fear for a loved one. You see, I have a loved one whom makes her husband use a separate bathroom. She gets the master bath and he gets the second bath. I'm not sure about her verbal abuse towards him as I'm not at their residence that often. I also am not sure about her control over the finances but I think it is very apparent that it all starts with the toilet! I only hope her husband does not read this and get any ideas. Maybe I shouldn't post this....nah, too good to pass up.

Here's a pic of her husband and his bathroom.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, is that Adam? So we have separate bathrooms? Big deal. So I give him an allowance every week? And there's the occassional name calling and insults. I don't see the connection. Just kidding. Well I'm kidding about everything but having separate bathrooms. That's not changing anytime soon. It's a mutual agreement. I hope Adam doesn't get any ideas. He has the bigger bathroom! That should count for something!

Rae said...

Hey, he's really lucky to have such a high class bathroom for his own use. I don't see where that would cause any problems at all!