This is the game I've played by myself for years. It's easy to play. Just make up a rumor and see how long before you hear it again.

  1. Danny Devito used to be 6ft tall before a tragic train accident that chopped off his chins. Doctors were able to reattach his feet.
  2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took the Discussions from LDS Missionaries. They have a large family and were interested in the eternal family concept. Brad believes but won't do it with out Angelina. She is still on the fence.
  3. Keanu Reeves eats baby panda bears. He believes that it keeps his skin silky smooth.
  4. Obama has a tattoo on his backside that says A is also for Allah.
  5. Nicolas cage has not had any plastic surgery.

4 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I really do think Angelina will come around. I think it's the tithing thing that's getting to her right now! I can't wait until their family is sealed in the temple!


As for Keananananu, I am not surprised.

You know who else hasn't had plastic surgery? Cher, Joan Rivers, Lisa Rinna...

I heard that John McCain has a butterfly "tramp stamp" tattoo.

You know who else has been taking the discussions? Tom Cruise and Katie Cruise Holmes. Tomkat will soon be ours!!!

Rae said...

I know for a fact that Danny had the accident you speak of, poor soul, almost lost his neck too!

Lonna said...

Wow, you left out Steve Martin who joined but alas, his love of horse racing got the best of him.

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the one about Hannah Montana? She's not even from Montana. She didn't even know it was a state. I heard from a friend that she was from Delaware. Hannah Delaware. Hannah Delaware. Yeah, I agree. It doesn't work. Let's try a new one. Plexico New Mexico. Or Fluta Utah. Maybe Shane Maine. That's silly. Nobodys ever been to any of these states. I guess it is a rumor. On the other hand, I went on splits with the elders and we did teach Gene Hackman and Julia Roberts. That is the truth, no bull ship.