I really don't mean to post so many videos.....but I just can't resist. I have to share videos that inspire and motivate and these do both!






Nobody rocks the stach, polo shirt and jeans combo like Mark Gormley. Notice the sweet stance shift. WOW! How is it that this guy is just now getting some pub? Has Quincy Jones seen this guy? I don't think so. Cause if he had there is no doubt he would have been a guest judge on AI by now. Gormley is so good that if he were Sasquatch, I would dedicate my life to proving his existence.

3 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

This is exactly why I feel the age restriction on American Idol is too harsh! This guy would rock the hiz-ouse!

I can't believe I haven't seen him on other things...it seems like one sweet video would be enough to catapult him into stardom.

If I was his publicist I would advertise him as

"The white Aaron Neville, coming atcha! His little wings will help you soar!"

Not to mention the sweet moves. Thank you, Bryan.

Rae said...

I have the feeling that someone is on drugs but I can't decide whom, could be any one or everyone involved. Shades of Tiny Tim!

Garrett Shaw, Empore Records said...

Recipe for a kick butt video:
A: Awesome vocals. Check.
B: Killer wardrobe. Check
C: Heart-wrenching lyrics. Check
D: Life-like animations. Check
E: Exotic locations. Check.
F: Up-and-coming Actress. Check?.
G: Bitchin' Stash. CHECK!
H: Paparazzi. Check.
This video has everything. The only thing he needs is to ditch the wannabe Tom Arnold and Billy Bob Thornton that intro his videos. Can you say "rock and roll managers" cousin?